Monday, December 5, 2011

Mercury Amalgams and Consciousness

Mercury is the most toxic non-radioactive metal known to man. It is more toxic than lead, cadmium or arsenic. One then wonders how such a toxic substance has found its way into something as ubiquitous as dental fillings. If you want a detailed list about the known toxic effects of mercury amalgams, you can visit this site.

One look at the list of toxic effects should make one thing clear: there are no "safe" levels of mercury exposure. That alone should be enough motivation in order to have any remaining mercury amalgams removed. I myself just had all my mercury fillings removed a few weeks ago, although my journey towards that point wasn't easy.

I must admit that the state of my teeth is a product of bad diet choices that started when I was a kid. An overindulgence of sweets not only added to my weight but also earned me regular trips to the dentist over the years. Having my cavities filled in with amalgams, what we colloquially call "pasta," formed a large part of my "dental regimen" that time.

A few years ago, one of my pranic healing friends already mentioned that I should have my mercury fillings removed. But because of cost considerations, plus the associated trauma of all those visits to the dentist, delayed that decision for me. However, after reading more and more articles about the damaging effects of mercury fillings, I figured that I might as well get it over with. Plus, one of my other pranic healing friends was able to recommend a dentist who removed mercury amalgams for a very reasonable fee.

I've been observing the effects of having those mercury fillings removed and one thing that stands out is that I'm now more sensitive to my energy. It's easier to achieve a state of stillness in meditation, and the overall experience is different. I decided to observe myself for a few weeks just to make sure my experiences were not just from the full moon energy (I had the fillings removed a day after the full moon).

When one of my friends had her mercury fillings removed, she said that it was like a switch was thrown and she suddenly became more conscious. That's when she started her research about the Illuminati, David Icke and other topics that I've also picked up on. I now understand what she meant. It felt like this was how meditation is supposed to be experienced.

Based on this, it seems mercury really does affect consciousness on a certain level. Let's take stock of the other bad stuff that we're surrounded with right now such as fluoride in toothpaste and water, cellphone radiation and high fructose corn syrup. All of these have effects on the different glands, and these glands are the physical counterparts of the major chakras. The chakras are also the centers of consciousness. If these different glands malfunction, then it follows that this would have a similar detrimental effect on consciousness, and for those substances that affect the pituitary and pineal glands, it would affect higher (spiritual) consciousness.

We have all sorts of processed food (even mental food) that makes us sick and a medical system that more often than not keeps us sick, with an advertising machinery that's meant to keep us within this established cycle. This really bolsters the notion that there is an organized effort to keep humanity on a lower consciousness level.

But even if you don't buy into the conspiracy theories, there is already enough medical and scientific evidence about the negative effects of the substances I mentioned above. If not for your spiritual consciousness, at least do something for your physical health. As I found out, one leads to the other anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment